Berek and Hacker’s Gynecologic Oncology
975 Pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
975 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975142643
- July 2020
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- All chapters have been carefully updated to reflect the most current literature and practice recommendations.
- Presents summaries on signs and symptoms, staging, treatment, relevant basic science, genetics, and molecular issues.
- Key topics include preoperative care, laparoscopy, robotics, nutritional therapy, cancer in pregnancy, surgical techniques, symptom relief, and palliative care.
- Includes new chapters on genetics; cancer cell biology; and biologic, targeted, and immune therapies, as well as completely rewritten chapters on chemotherapy and communication skills.
- Features a new, visually appealing two-column design similar to Berek & Novak’s Gynecology, 16th Edition.
- Helps you visualize key concepts with full-color illustrations and drawings, pathology slides, and clinically relevant diagrams.
- Presents the knowledge and expertise of global leaders in gynecologic oncology, keeping you at the forefront of your field and preparing you for board exams.
- Clearly translates basic science to clinical practice, making it an excellent everyday resource for gynecologic oncologists and fellows, general gynecologists, and medical and radiation oncologists.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.