Mulholland & Greenfield's Surgery
Scientific Principles and Practice, Seventh edition
Sales Date: 2021-07-07
1988 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1988 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781975143169
- July 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents the science that underpins the practice of surgery alongside practical clinical content.
- Features newly streamlined and condensed information with a clear, concise focus, as well as additional tables, procedural summaries of key steps, and pearls and pitfalls throughout.
- Covers general scientific principles such as inflammation, shock, nutrition, pain management, and much more, followed by surgical practice chapters arranged by organ system.
- Contains 2,100 full-color illustrations, anatomic drawings, and intraoperative photographs that visually support the text and make complex concepts easier to grasp.
- Chapters begin with Key Points and decision-making algorithms are listed in the front of the book for quick reference.
- eBook version features over 40 "Morbidity and Mortality" case discussions and an Interactive Question Bank with nearly 900 questions.