Critical Care Echocardiography Review
1200+ Questions and Answers: Print + eBook with Multimedia, First edition
Sales Date: 2021-12-18
1088 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
1088 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975144135
- December 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Includes over 1,200 multiple-choice questions and answers with rationale and selected references.
- Features video-based questions, still echocardiograph images and illustrations in both questions and answer explanations to provide dynamic visual support.
- Covers all exam content, including the physics of ultrasound, image acquisition and optimization, artifacts, quantification and hemodynamic calculations, cardiac ultrasound, rescue echocardiography, clinical applications of diastology, lung and pleural ultrasound, trauma ultrasound and the E-FAST exam, procedures, and much more.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: December, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 1088 pages