Histology From a Clinical Perspective
Sales Date: 2022-06-23
560 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 948
560 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 948 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975152444
- June 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New clinical-vignette USMLE-style questions prepare students for course and board exams.
- New From Histology to Pathology feature clarifies the impact of pathologic conditions on basic tissue structure with side-by-side comparisons.
- Detailed labels on the more than 1,300 illustrations and micrographs help you identify structures at a glance.
- Key Concepts sections and Chapter Summary tables streamline learning with quick access to essential chapter and section takeaways.
- More than 100 Clinical Correlations accompany examination of normal tissues and structures and visually reinforce relevant pathology.
- Flash cards deliver engaging, interactive review of key structures and characteristics of cells, tissues, and organs.