Across the Continuum of Care, Fourth edition
Sales Date: 2022-07-27
608 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
608 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975153809
- July 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- NEW! 27 Quick Treatment Guidesprovide step-by-step guidance for wellness outcomes and clinical conditions, including COVID-19.
- NEW! 14 Application of Outcome-Based Massage Clinical Cases with Outcome-Based Massage™ Clinical Decision-Making exercises and sample treatment plans and 24 Clinical Cases with sample examination and treatment plans demonstrate client examination and treatment in multiple care settings across the continuum of care.
- NEW! Digital health measures and telehealth principles, techniques, cautions, and Clinical Case expand students' comprehensive care capabilities for client examination and treatment using new digital technologies.
- NEW! Updated evidence for massage techniques integrated with instructions on manual technique reflects the latest clinical approaches, including guidance on managing sensitive areas, client safety, and clinical documentation.
- NEW! Online Practice Diaries clarify massage techniques and sequences with palpation training, step-by-step instructions, reliable photographs and illustrations, and online video clips.
- Precise, instructive photographs, and videos walk students through common techniques.
- Review sections in each chapter reinforce essential concepts, hone students' critical thinking capabilities, and emphasize the practical application of chapter content.
Publication Month: July, 2022
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 608 pages
Bisacs: HEALTH & FITNESS / Massage & Reflexotherapy, MEDICAL / Allied Health Services / Massage Therapy, MEDICAL / Holistic Medicine, MEDICAL / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, MEDICAL / Allied Health Services / Physical Therapy, MEDICAL / Education & Training