Pocket Addiction Medicine
Pocket Notebook Series
Sales Date: 2022-05-14
200 Pages, 107.00 x 180.00 mm
200 pages, 107.00 x 180.00 mm
- Spiral Bound
- ISBN: 9781975166359
- May 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Contains up-to-date content in outline format, with bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms for quick reference.
- Covers the most essential topics in addiction medicine including screening, diagnosis, treatment, toxicology testing, harm reduction, and many more.
- Progresses logically from basic epidemiology, to assessment, diagnosis, and treatment.
- Consult this high-yield handbook by diagnosis, such as opioid use disorder, alcohol use disorder, or stimulant use disorder; or by special topic, such as preventing overdose and infectious complications associated with injection drug use, caring for pregnant people with substance use disorder, treatment of pain and opioid use disorder, or understanding recovery supports.
- A portable and authoritative resource for physicians and trainees in primary care and other specialty areas, as well as students and other healthcare professionals.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: May, 2022
Product Format: Spiral bound
Height x Width: 180.000 x 107.000 mm
Number of pages: 200 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Psychiatry / Psychopharmacology, MEDICAL / Family & General Practice, MEDICAL / Psychiatry / General, MEDICAL / Psychiatry / Child & Adolescent, LAW / Mental Health, HEALTH & FITNESS / Mental Health, MEDICAL / Mental Health, MEDICAL / Internal Medicine