Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems
Twelfth edition, International Edition
704 Pages, 215.00 x 279.00 mm
704 pages, 215.00 x 279.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975171803
- November 2021
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Lippincott® Connect Featured Title
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
The most trusted source on the subject available today, Ansel's Pharmaceutical Dosage Forms and Drug Delivery Systems, 12th Edition equips pharmacy students with everything they need to master the intricacies of pharmaceutical dosage form design and production and achieve successful outcomes in their courses and beyond.
Reflecting the latest CAPE, APhA, and NAPLEX® competencies, this trusted, extensively updated resource clarifies the interrelationships between pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical principles, product design, formulation, manufacture, compounding, and the clinical application of the various dosage forms in patient care, as well as regulations and standards governing the manufacturing and compounding of pharmaceuticals. New and revised content throughout keeps students up to date with current approaches to key coverage areas, and additional case studies demonstrate concepts in action to reinforce understanding and prepare students for the clinical challenges ahead.
- NEW! Patient counseling content in each chapter helps students confidently address this increasing role for pharmacists.
- UPDATED! Content familiarizes students with the latest practices and approaches to pharmaceutical dosage form design and production, including emerging topics such as biologics.
- UPDATED! Additional clinical case studies demonstrate pharmaceutical concepts in a real-world context and ready students for practice.
- UPDATED! Chapter review questions test students’ retention and understanding of key content.
- Clinical emphasis ensures the scientific understanding and practical application for success in practice.
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: November, 2021
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 279.000 x 215.000 mm
Number of pages: 704 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pharmacy