ACSM's Resources for the Group Exercise Instructor
Sales Date: 2022-07-12
288 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
288 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975182090
- July 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Purchase of the new print edition of this Lippincott® Connect title includes access to the digital version of the book, plus related materials such as videos and multiple-choice Q&A and self-assessments.
ACSM’s Resources for the Group Exercise Instructor, 2nd Edition, equips fitness professionals with the knowledge and the skills needed to effectively lead group exercise in gyms, studios, recreation facilities, clubs, and virtual group exercise classes. An essential resource for undergraduate exercise science programs, students in pre-professional programs, and those independently prepping for the ACSM-GEI certification, this engaging, accessible text reflects the authoritative expertise of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) and is aligned with the latest edition of ACSM’s Guidelines for Exercise Testing and Prescription. The extensively revised and reorganized 2nd Edition streamlines learning and aligns content to the domains of the ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor Exam, boosting exam confidence and delivering step-by-step guidance to ensure success in professional practice.
- New enhanced organization aligns with the ACSM Certified Group Exercise Instructor Exam to strengthen your certification exam preparation.
- Theory into Practice videos demonstrate group exercise in action, including safety and exercise selection, cueing, exercise modifications, and exercise progressions/regressions.
- Take Caution! boxes alert you to important safety or legal considerations.
- Ask the Pro boxes provide expert tips for effective practice.
- Objectives and Chapter Summaries help you make the most of your study time by reinforcing key concepts at a glance.
- Full access to the digital version of the book with the ability to highlight and take notes on key passages for a more personal, efficient study experience.
- Carefully curated resources, such as interactive diagrams, audio and video tutorials, and self-assessment, all designed to facilitate further comprehension.
- Pool content from books across your entire library into self-created Study Collections based on discipline, procedure, organ, concept or other topics.
- Display related text passages, video clips and self-assessment questions from each book (if available) for efficient absorption of material.
- Annotate and highlight key content for easy access later.
- Navigate seamlessly between book chapters, sections, self-assessments, notes and highlights in a single view/page.
Publication Month: July, 2022
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Number of pages: 288 pages