The Only Neurology Book You'll Ever Need
First edition, International Edition
Sales Date: 2022-09-03
350 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
350 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781975191153
- September 2022
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features a lighthearted, lively writing style that is compelling and gets right to the heart of what you need to know.
- Discusses the elements of the neurologic exam and what symptoms do and don't suggest a neurologic disorder.
- Covers key topics such as stroke, headache, concussion, dizziness, seizures, dementia, meningitis, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson disease, and much more.
- Abundant illustrations, charts, and tables, help you easily understand and retain complex material.
- Ideal for medical students, medicine and neurology residents, nurses, and PAs, as well as any and all practitioners who need a concise, easy-to-read review of clinically- relevant neurology. This book covers everything you need for the medical student shelf exam in neurology.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), including computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: September, 2022
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Number of pages: 350 pages