Brian P. Griffin
Leslie Cho, Brian P. GriffinRead MoreAce your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book – the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Brian P. Griffin, Samir R. Kapadia, Curtis M. RimmermanRead More
The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review, 2nd Edition continues to offer thorough preparation for board certification and recertification exams in cardiology. It is written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation's Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation's popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.
The book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of every area of contemporary cardiovascular medicine. Emphasis is on board relevant clinical material and accurate real-world clinical decision making. More than 500 illustrations and numerous tables facilitate quick review. Board-format questions with answers and explanations appear at the end of each chapter. Plus, with this edition you have access to an online companion website with fully searchable text and a question bank for access to the content anytime, anywhere.
Brian P. Griffin, Deepu Nair, Kellan AshleyRead More
Guía de consulta rápida útil para residentes, profesores, cardiólogos y personal de enfermería. La presente edición, redactada por profesores y especialistas en medicina cardiovascular y áreas relacionadas de la Cleveland Clinic, ha sido ampliamente revisada y actualizada con el objetivo de reflejar los cambios producidos en el diagnóstico y el tratamiento de las enfermedades cardiovasculares en los cuatro años transcurridos desde la ultima edición, entre los cuales cabe destacar aspectos relacionados con la obesidad y el sindrome metabólico, la mujer y las cardiopatías, la genética y el tratamiento de la insuficiencia cardíaca. También se han incorporado las directrices actuales de la ACC/AHA y otras recomendaciones importantes.
Brian P. GriffinRead MoreInside the Fourth Edition of the Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine, you’ll find practical and effective approaches to common clinical syndromes—including clear guidance on administration of commonly prescribed medications and descriptions of proven therapeutic procedures. This best selling manuals’s concise outline format and colorful design make essential facts easy to find. An ideal reference for the resident, fellow, practicing cardiologist, or nurse-practitioner treating patients with cardiovascular disease.
Craig R. Asher, Brian P. GriffinRead MorePortable and clinically oriented, this full-color handbook is a unique and timely guide to valvular heart disease and percutaneous coronary interventions. A structured, standardized format helps you quickly find the information you need, while numerous illustrations and videos online provide visual support for key concepts and procedures.