Ace your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book
– the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.Features
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use