Curtis M. Rimmerman
Brian P. Griffin, Samir R. Kapadia, Curtis M. RimmermanRead More
The Cleveland Clinic Cardiology Board Review, 2nd Edition continues to offer thorough preparation for board certification and recertification exams in cardiology. It is written by distinguished clinicians from the Cleveland Clinic Foundation's Department of Cardiovascular Medicine and based on the Cleveland Clinic Foundation's popular annual Intensive Review of Cardiology course.
The book provides a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of every area of contemporary cardiovascular medicine. Emphasis is on board relevant clinical material and accurate real-world clinical decision making. More than 500 illustrations and numerous tables facilitate quick review. Board-format questions with answers and explanations appear at the end of each chapter. Plus, with this edition you have access to an online companion website with fully searchable text and a question bank for access to the content anytime, anywhere.
A Case-Based ApproachCurtis M. RimmermanRead More
Electrocardiography Review provides 150 carefully selected electrocardiogram case studies derived from Dr. Rimmerman’s files at the Cleveland Clinic. The electrocardiograms have been chosen to help maximize learning and ABIM Certifying Exam preparation, emphasizing concepts that are not traditionally taught in electrocardiogram courses or on the hospital wards.
Each case appears on a two-page spread with a clinical history and full-size ECG on the left, and includes electrocardiogram interpretation, key teaching points with clinically relevant commentary, key clinical electrocardiogram diagnoses, and board examination essentials on the right.
A recommended approach to ECG interpretation is presented for concept reinforcement, while a section on keys to a passing score outlines the critical components of optimal exam preparation. Finally, coding essentials with specific board exam diagnostic codes are provided for each tracing.
Curtis M. RimmermanRead MoreImprove your electrocardiogram interpretation skills with this outstanding workbook/electronic resource! Interactive Electrocardiography, 3rd Edition is an ideal learning tool for expanding and refining your interpretation skills at any level. A comprehensive collection of common and uncommon electrocardiograms works seamlessly with an interactive electronic tutorial to provide an easy-to-use learning resource and navigable reference library for healthcare workers of differing specialties and experience.
- 500 common and uncommon ECGs (300 are new!) are grouped into three levels of complexity: beginning, intermediate, and advanced – perfect for systematic review at your own pace.
- Unique electronic features include tracings with labeled color-coded annotation arrows and accompanied by a clinical history, interpretation, and list of diagnostic keywords. The keywords can be used for quick searches when retrieving examples of specific electrocardiogram findings and diagnoses.
- The workbook contains life-size reproductions of each electrocardiogram on the electronic tutorial. Simply examine the workbook, then code the answer electronically and receive immediate feedback.
- The electronic tutorial provides additional clinical information, expert author electrocardiogram interpretation, annotations, comments, key word listings, multiple-choice questions, and diagnostic categories unique for each tracing reinforcing key interpretation concepts.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use