Jonathan S. Berek
Jonathan S. Berek, Neville F. HackerRead MoreGet the evidence-based, practical guidance you need to provide state-of-the-art care to women with gynecologic cancers. From diagnosis through medical and surgical management, Berek and Hacker's Gynecologic Oncology, 6th Edition delivers invaluable knowledge and expertise on every aspect of gynecologic malignancies. Ideal for gynecologic oncologists and fellows, general gynecologists, and medical and radiation oncologists, this new edition clearly translates basic science to clinical practice, making it your go-to source for everyday reference.
- Concise, comprehensive coverage ensures your access to current knowledge of general principles, as well as medical and surgical treatment for the full range of gynecologic cancers: cervical, breast, ovarian, vulvar and vaginal, and uterine.
- Evidence-based, templated chapters speed you directly to the information you need.
- Extensively revised, separate chapters on the latest innovations in laparoscopy and robotics keep you up to date.
- Expert authorship, including the expertise of numerous international contributors, keeps you at the forefront of your field and helps you prepare for board exams.
- New illustrations and drawings, as well as pathology slides and clinically-relevant diagrams, help you visualize key concepts.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
Jonathan S. BerekRead MoreBerek and Novak’s Gynecology is the gold standard text in general gynecology serving both as a comprehensive reference and a practical, clinically-oriented text. This reference is not only a must-have product for residents in training, but it offers information for the practicing physician. The book covers the entire spectrum of women's healthcare by offering guidance for the management of specific gynecologic conditions in eight sections. The first two sections cover principles of practice and initial assessment and the relevant basic science. The third section is on preventive and primary care for women, and the remaining five sections are directed at methods of diagnosis and management in general gynecology, operative general gynecology, urogynecology and pelvic reconstructive surgery, reproductive endocrinology, and gynecologic oncology.
- Question/Answer bank for review online only
- Update on robotics in gynecology
- Website to include images and fully searchable text
- Full-color design that helps users quickly facilitate information
- Popular open design so customers can take important notes in the margins
- Text covers the basics of anatomy and physiology of the female reproductive tract to the management of complicated gynecologic conditions
Jonathan S. BerekRead More
La obra es una referencia completa con orientación práctica y clínica, destinada a residentes en formación y especialistas en ejercicio. El libro abarca todo el espectro de la salud de la mujer, ofreciendo una guía (dividida en ocho secciones) para el manejo de determinadas condiciones ginecológicas. Las dos primeras secciones cubren los fundamentos de la práctica clínica y la valoración inicial. La tercera sección se centra en la medicina preventiva y la atención primaria a la mujer; las cinco secciones restantes están dirigidas a los métodos de diagnóstico y tratamiento en ginecología general, cirugía ginecológica, uroginecología y cirugía pélvica reconstructiva, endocrinología reproductiva y oncología ginecológica. Cuenta con elementos online (texto, banco de imágenes y preguntas de revisión), ilustraciones a color, estructura en secciones que facilita la búsqueda de información y nuevos capítulos sobre miomas uterinos y reproducción asistida.
GynecologyTommaso Falcone, M. Jean Uy-Kroh, Linda Bradley, Jonathan S. BerekRead MoreThe first in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecology provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
Reproductive, Endocrinology and InfertilitySteven T Nakajima, Travis W McCoy, Miriam S Krause, Jonathan S. BerekRead MoreSecond in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility provides superbly illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual, this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians in daily practice.
Paul D Blumenthal, Jonathan S. Berek, Paul D BlumenthalRead More
Office based procedures in surgical fields are rapidly growing allowing for quicker diagnosis and treatment. This new book, A Practical Guide to Office Gynecologic Procedures provides the step-by-step guide to office-based procedures physicians need to treat women in the ambulatory setting.
Covering the most commonly used office gynecologic procedures, this new book covers indications, proper positioning, anesthesia and equipment needed for over 35 office-based procedures. Chapters also present careful guidance on effective patient management.
Perform gynecologic procedures in a cost-effective ambulatory setting, while improving the outcome for your patients with this easy-to-use clinical reference.