Leslie Cho, Brian P. GriffinRead MoreAce your cardiovascular medicine certification or recertification exam with The Cardiology Intensive Board Review Question Book – the bestselling exam prep resource from the Cleveland Clinic! Hundreds of case-based review questions, written in the same format as the ABIM cardiovascular medicine boards, challenge your knowledge of the full range of topics you’ll face on the exam.
- Ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation with content areas covered in the same proportion as those on the actual exam.
- Supplement gaps in your knowledge by exploring complete discussions of why each answer is correct or incorrect, with references to the literature for further study.
- Assess your mastery of the latest topics with abundant new questions on cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, congenital heart disease, hypertension, and much more.
- Prepare efficiently and effectively thanks to a user-friendly full-color design, filled with images and tables comparable to those used on the boards.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
1001 Questions: An Interventional Cardiology Board ReviewDebabrata Mukherjee, Leslie Cho, David J. MoliternoRead More
This user-friendly review question book is geared to interventional cardiology board candidates either for initial certification or recertification. Thoroughly updated and expanded, this edition contains more than 1001 questions that mimic the actual exam to ensure highly targeted, high-yield preparation. Answers with concise explanations and up-to-date references are included to maximize understanding and retention. Indications for particular procedures - a major focus of the board exam - are integrated throughout the text, particularly in the context of ACC/AHA guidelines to help prepare every candidate.
Highlights of this edition include...
- Over 1001 questions - hundreds of fully new questions
- Content areas mimic the actual board exam
- Highly focused chapters for time-efficient, high-yield preparation
- New chapter covering pharmacogenomics and drug monitoring
- Dedicated chapters covering ACC/AHA Guidelines-PCl, ACS, and STEMl
- Up-to-date coverage of new drugs and devices
- More than 400 angiograms and other illustrations
- Selection of full-color images to reinforce some key concepts
- Dedicated chapter on test-taking skills and strategies
- Companion website with online access to all questions