Michael A. Lieberman
Michael A. Lieberman, Rick RicerRead More
Lippincott's Illustrated Q&A Review of Biochemistry offers up-to-date, clinically relevant board-style questions-perfect for course review and board prep! Approximately 400 multiple-choice questions with detailed answer explanations cover frequently tested topics in biochemistry, including introductory human genetics, cancer biology, and molecular biology. The book is heavily illustrated with photos or pathway diagrams in the question or answer explanation.
Online access to the questions and answers provides flexible study options. Over 200 bonus recall-style questions are also included online!
A Clinical ApproachMichael A. LiebermanRead MoreMarks’ Essentials of Medical Biochemistry takes a patient-oriented approach that links biochemistry to physiology and pathophysiology, allowing students to apply fundamental concepts to the practice of medicine. Based on the established text, Marks’ Basic Medical Biochemistry, Marks’ Essentials is streamlined to focus only on the most essential biochemical concepts, while maintaining intuitively organized chapters centered on hypothetical patient vignettes and helpful icons for smooth navigation.
- Full-color illustrations of chemical structures and biochemical pathways elucidate core concepts and enhance understanding of the text
- Hypothetical patient vignettes ensure clinical relevance and help connect biochemistry to human health and disease
- Helpful icons guide you through each chapter and identify key concepts such as signs and symptoms, clinical pearls, treatment options and outcomes, and more
- Chapter Outlines and Key Points allow readers to preview and review chapter content
- End-of-Chapter Review Questions and Summary Disease Tables highlight the take-home messages and reinforce knowledge