MR and CT Perfusion and Pharmacokinetic Imaging: Clinical Applications and Theoretical Principles
1296 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1400
1296 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1400 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451147155
- May 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Provides thorough coverage of CT and MR perfusion , including clinical applications, in a single, convenient volume.
- Covers every area relevant to perfusion : image acquisition and reconstruction methods, contrast agent based methods for measuring organ perfusion and pharmacokinetic modeling, x-ray dose and general safety considerations, the basic concepts of perfusion, the methods of acquiring perfusion data, models and formulas to compute relevant perfusion parameters, protocols and how to make studies comparable, patient setup, and more.
- Contains “ pearls” and clinical summaries throughout , helping you quickly grasp the most important points of each topic.
- Places complex technical and mathematical material in separate boxes which can be referred to as needed.
- Offers a basis for understanding potential future applications in the management of oncologic, cerebral, renal, pulmonary, and cardiac pathologies.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'an in-depth discussion of the physics behind different MR and CT techniques'
'a very detailed discussion of physics techniques'
'carve out detailed physics explanations from the main part of the book by placing them in "Geek Boxes."'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, July 1, 2016
Publication Month: May, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.334 kg
Number of pages: 1296 pages