Occupational Therapy Evaluation for Adults
A Pocket Guide, Second edition
472 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 30
472 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 30 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451176193
- October 2013
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- See how concepts are applied to practice with real world clinical examples in every chapter.
- Develop your skills and understanding with illustrations and photographs that demonstrate assessment techniques.
- Broaden your knowledge with easy-to-understand coverage of a client-centered top/down approach using the Occupational Therapy Practice Framework (OTPF).
- Prepare your students for community-based practice with a range of new evaluation tools.
- Develop practical skills for the workplace with up-to-date coverage of interview skills, HIPAA guidelines for communication, and more.
- Access a wide range of useful tools, including tables that capture information in an easy-to-read manner, an appendix on terminology, and online evaluation forms.
Publication Month: October, 2013
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.431 kg
Number of pages: 472 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / General