Michigan Manual of Plastic Surgery
Lippincott Manual Series
624 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200
624 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451183672
- March 2014
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Easy-to-follow outline format covers the full range of clinical problems commonly encountered by plastic surgeons.
- Core content addresses fundamental principles and techniques, skin and soft tissue lesions, head and neck, facial reconstruction, craniofacial, aesthetic surgery, breast, hand and upper extremities, trunk, lower extremities, genitalia, and burns.
- Interdisciplinary versatility makes the handbook ideal for medical students and surgical residents seeking clinical consultations and pre-, intra-, and postoperative care. Additionally, the review provides a quick consult for practitioners whose work interacts with plastic and reconstructive surgery, as well as for those preparing for the in-service and written board examinations.
- New full-color illustrations improve visual learning and enhance retention of key concepts.
- Carefully selected topics correspond to topics on plastic surgery in-service and specialty Board examinations.
- Helpful icons highlight material covered on the In-Service Board Exam.
Publication Month: March, 2014
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.703 kg
Number of pages: 624 pages