Watkins' Manual of Foot and Ankle Medicine and Surgery
732 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 628
732 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 628 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451186673
- December 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Full-color pictures of dermatologic conditions.
- Clear illustrations of instruments you’re most likely to use.
- Podiatric Abbreviations and glossary for quick reference.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'A useful little book that serves as a general overview of podiatric medicine and surgery for those in training'
'A succinct summary of the four cornerstones of clinical podiatric medicine'
'An excellent little book with few modern competitors'
'Consider this "standard operating equipment" for any resident and shall be recommending that my own residents have access to it at all times during training'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, December 23, 2016
Publication Month: December, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.612 kg
Number of pages: 732 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Podiatry