Quality and Safety in Medical Imaging: The Essentials
148 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 73
148 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 73 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451186864
- November 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Multiple-choice questions at the end of each chapter and a complete self-assessment examination at the end of the text are ideal for testing your knowledge and preparing for exams.
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter help you focus your learning and retain what you read.
- Current references throughout the text provide suggestions for further study and review.
- Numerous figures and tables distill and clarify complex or highly detailed information.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'The authors are from well-respected institutions .'
'True to the mission of The Essentials series'
'An overview of the key facts that trainees and practicing radiologists should know about imaging quality and safety .'
'Can be read and understood in a short amount of time .'
Weighted Numerical Score: 90 - 4 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, February 17, 2017
Publication Month: November, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 0.658 kg
Number of pages: 148 pages