Speroff's Clinical Gynecologic Endocrinology and Infertility
1487 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 550
1487 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 550 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451189766
- August 2019
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Remains the definitive text on reproductive endocrinology, offering authoritative coverage of reproductive physiology, clinical endocrinology, contraception, and infertility.
- Contains two new chapters on transgender medicine and fertility preservation.
- Features many full-color illustrations, algorithms, and tables throughout.
- Retains Dr. Speroff’s clear, user-friendly writing style while ensuring content is up to date with today’s best clinical practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: August, 2019
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.425 kg
Number of pages: 1487 pages