Master Techniques in Surgery: Thoracic Surgery: Lung Resections, Bronchoplasty
Master Techniques in Surgery
496 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 600
496 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 600 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781451190731
- December 2014
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- See exactly how to perform the full range of pulmonary resection procedures , both open and minimally invasive, including wedge resection, lobectomy, pneumonectomy, and more.
- Gain insights from international authorities , gleaning each expert’s preferred techniques in rich detail.
- Efficiently review background, indications and contraindications, surgical techniques, avoidance of pitfalls, and management of complications and results for each procedure, as well as selected references for further reading.
- Don’t miss Thoracic Surgery: Transplantation, Tracheal Resections, Mediastinal Tumors, Extended Thoracic Resections, the companion volume by Drs. Mathisen and Morse.
- Expand your repertoire with other volumes in the Master Techniques in Surgery Series! Overseen by Josef E. Fischer, MD , editor of the classic two-volume reference Mastery of Surgery , these titles cover a wide range of common and advanced procedures in the major subspecialties of general surgery, including breast surgery, colon and rectal surgery, esophageal surgery, gastric surgery, hepatobiliary and pancreatic surgery, and hernia.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'ebook is... easy to navigate and includes access to search tools for related online content.'
'editors are respected authorities '
'provides excellent surgical photos and illustrations to accompany the discussions.'
' wonderful atlas to facilitate learning and teaching thoracic surgery'
'The interactive ebook enhances the experience and is, in itself, worth the investment. '
Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, February 13, 2015
Publication Month: December, 2014
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 496 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Surgery / Thoracic