Cancer of the Head and Neck
Sales Date: 2016-10-14
864 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 857
864 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 857 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781451191134
- October 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary coverage on the understanding and management of head and neck cancer, from basic science through treatment and rehabilitation.
- Incorporates extensive revisions in every chapter, including new techniques such as robotic surgery of the oropharynx, endoscopic and minimal access surgery of the skull base; as well as new topics such as targeted therapy, proton therapy, and immunotherapy in the treatment of head and neck cancers.
- Features new color photographs and drawings throughout.
- Incorporates the expertise of more than more than 75 contributing authors from around the world.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: October, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.002 kg
Number of pages: 864 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Otorhinolaryngology