Embolization Therapy: Principles and Clinical Applications
816 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1475
816 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1475 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451191448
- January 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers all basic techniques as well as specialized procedures such as interventional oncology, management of vascular malformations, endovascular management of trauma, uterine fibroid embolization, and more.
- Offers the knowledge and experience of dozens of recognized experts in vascular and interventional radiology, neuro-interventional radiology, and vascular surgery worldwide.
- Provides updated standards of care from global authorities in the field, as well as personal tips and tricks in quick-reference tables throughout.
- Contains a chapter on practice development and the future of embolization therapy, helping you add value to a portfolio of procedures with specialized or unusual techniques.
- Gives clear, concise guidance on intracranial and spine embolization, head and neck embolization, peripheral embolization, gastrointestinal arterial and venous embolization, hepatic embolization, intravascular delivery of therapeutic agents, pediatric embolization, and much more.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'an updated , comprehensive review of both basic and advanced concepts in embolization therapy'
'The accompanying website is a useful additional resource.'
'covers all aspects of embolic interventions , including embolic materials, indications, techniques, and outcomes'
'makes excellent use of full-color pictures and illustrations '
'unique in that it offers a comprehensive review of the broad field of embolization therapy and serves as a good reference for interventionists in the early part of their careers.'
Weighted Numerical Score: 84 - 3 Stars
-Doodys Publishers' Club, June 19, 2015
Publication Month: January, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.769 kg
Number of pages: 816 pages