Manual of Nutritional Therapeutics
Lippincott Manual Series
732 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 25
732 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 25 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451191875
- March 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Coauthored by three physicians and a dietitian, this quick-reference manual provides practical, state-of-the-art, evidence-based nutrition recommendations for healthy adults, hospitalized patients, and people with a full range of health conditions. It’s an ideal source to help you meet the nutrition needs of every patient .
- Effectively counsel healthy patients with nutrition recommendations for both young and older adults , and provide specific guidance for patients who are pregnant or lactating .
- Find information on individual nutrients (e.g. vitamin D, iron), contained in a dedicated section covering nutrient components. Get detailed guidance with separate chapters on Protein and Calories, Vitamins, Minerals , and Dietary Supplements .
- Access advice specific for metabolic disorders (diabetes, dyslipidemia, and renal disease), for obesity, and for chronic wasting diseases (cancer, AIDS).
- Make informed decisions on enteral and parenteral nutritional therapy .
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: March, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.658 kg
Number of pages: 732 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine