Master Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
Otology, Neurotology, and Lateral Skull Base Surgery, First edition
478 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 500
478 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 500 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781451192506
- June 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
This sixth installment in the Master Techniques in Otolaryngologic Surgery series provides step-by-step instructions and descriptions of procedures that every otolaryngologist who performs otologic/neurotologic surgery should find very useful. All contributors are experts in their field, chosen for their extensive experience and expertise. Extensively illustrated, the book discusses hearing and tympanic membrane reconstruction, grafting, regeneration, approaches for tumor excisions, implanting techniques, nerve decompression, repair and rehabilitation, and other techniques.
- Offers specialists and generalists how-to guidance on successfully performing various common and advanced procedures.
- Content is organized by procedure, and features procedural history, physical assessment, pre- and post-operative planning, technical instructions, and other key topics.
- Includes “pearls and pitfalls”: hints for a successful procedure and avoiding and managing complications.
- Nearly 1,000 illustrations and photographs depicting accurate techniques.
- Videos of correct procedural techniques are linked from the eBook.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: June, 2018
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.142 kg
Number of pages: 478 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Otorhinolaryngology