Perfusion Imaging in Clinical Practice
A Multimodality Approach to Tissue Perfusion Analysis, First edition
608 pages, 212.72 x 301.62 mm, 849
608 pages, 212.72 x 301.62 mm, 849 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451193169
- July 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Obtain optimal results from perfusion imaging of the brain, cardiac, liver, kidney, prostate, and musculoskeletal system, as well as oncologic and pediatric applications.
- Master all of today’s techniques and technologies including new, faster CT scanners; MRI applications such as DSC, DCE, and ASL; contrast ultrasound, contrast echocardiography, and nuclear perfusion imaging; MDCT; dose-reduction strategies; and other recent trends.
- Build your interpretation skills with the aid of hundreds of high-resolution cross-sectional images demonstrating the imaging manifestations of various pathologies.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'The text is packaged highly systematically '
'the inclusion of PET/SPECT and PET/MRI makes for a comprehensive collation of cutting-edge evidence-based guidelines'
'I strenuously recommend taking full advantage of the seamless multimedia edition with superior design of both content and navigation for both its inventiveness and its intuitive guidance.'
'Perfusion Imaging in Clinical Practice is recommended as a palate cleanser for all practitioners of diagnostic imaging who find themselves at the crossroads of structure and function so that together we may get at the answers we seek with good evidence, rapidity, and outcomes'
Sundeep M. Nayak, Kaiser San Leandro Medical Centre, Journal of Nuclear Medicine, December 10, 2015
Publication Month: July, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 301.620 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.746 kg
Number of pages: 608 pages