208 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 136
208 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 136 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451193435
- September 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- A concise, streamlined review perfect for course exams or the USMLE Step 1.
- New full-color design and illustrations make the text more visually appealing.
- New objectives in every chapter help you focus on key content.
- Reorganized contents are integrated and combined to group similar topics in a logical, easy-to-review fashion.
- A new Gross Structure chapter lays the foundation for understanding the sectional anatomy in the Atlas chapter.
- All terminology is up-to-date to comply with Terminologia Anatomica.
- Online access to USMLE-style questions for self-assessment and review.
- Gross Structure of the Brain
- Development of the Nervous System
- Blood Supply
- Meninges, Ventricles, and Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Spinal Cord
- Brain Stem
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Cranial Nerves
- Trigeminal System
- Auditory System
- Vestibular System
- Visual System
- Limbic System
- Basal Nuclei and Extrapyramidal Motor System
- Cerebral Cortex
- Cross-Sectional Anatomy of the Brain
Appendix II: Table of Common Neurological Disease States
Publication Month: September, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.386 kg
Number of pages: 208 pages