208 Pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm, 136
208 pages, 177.00 x 254.00 mm, 136 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781451193435
- September 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
A new, full-color design highlights the essential information you need to know to excel on course exams and the USMLE Step 1. New objectives begin every chapter, contents have been reorganized and streamlined, and all information has been completely updated. A new Gross Structure chapter lays the foundation for understanding the sectional anatomy in the Atlas chapter, and all terminology is now consistent with Terminologia Anatomica. A companion website offers USMLE-style questions for study and review.
- A concise, streamlined review perfect for course exams or the USMLE Step 1.
- New full-color design and illustrations make the text more visually appealing.
- New objectives in every chapter help you focus on key content.
- Reorganized contents are integrated and combined to group similar topics in a logical, easy-to-review fashion.
- A new Gross Structure chapter lays the foundation for understanding the sectional anatomy in the Atlas chapter.
- All terminology is up-to-date to comply with Terminologia Anatomica.
- Online access to USMLE-style questions for self-assessment and review.
- Gross Structure of the Brain
- Development of the Nervous System
- Blood Supply
- Meninges, Ventricles, and Cerebrospinal Fluid
- Spinal Cord
- Brain Stem
- Autonomic Nervous System
- Cranial Nerves
- Trigeminal System
- Auditory System
- Vestibular System
- Visual System
- Limbic System
- Basal Nuclei and Extrapyramidal Motor System
- Cerebral Cortex
- Cross-Sectional Anatomy of the Brain
Appendix II: Table of Common Neurological Disease States
Publication Month: September, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.000 mm
Weight: 0.385 kg
Number of pages: 208 pages