Practical Thoracic Pathology
Diseases of the Lung, Heart, and Thymus, First edition
1000 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1865
1000 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1865 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451193510
- August 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- New globally-recognized editors and contributors share their expertise in every area of thoracic pathology.
- The significantly revised cardiac section has been reorganized and rewritten to reflect current treatments and terminology, while retaining its practical approach emphasizing clinical and pathologic correlation.
- Objective coverage includes updated classifications of interstitial lung disease, vascular lung disease, transplant rejection, autoimmune diseases, and carcinomas of the lung, as well as non-epithelial tumors.
- Up-to-date information on the genetics of lung cancer, with a focus on current guidelines for genetic testing and what likely lies ahead.
- Superb coverage of imaging in interstitial lung disease, including explanations of radiologic findings that correlate with pathologic diagnosis.
- Highly useful for residents, community pathologists, forensic pathologists, and academic pathologists, as well as subspecialty pathologists.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'Each entity is discussed in an organized manner'
'its primary strengths is the extensive breadth , as it covers virtually all entities affecting the lungs, heart, or mediastinum'
'The photographs are abundant and excellent in quality , similar to what one would encounter in an atlas'
'nicely covers recently described entities '
'the concise nature of the book make it a great reference for use during sign-out of surgical pathology specimens'
Weighted Numerical Score: 97 - 5 Stars!
-Doodys Publishers' Club, November 18, 2016
Publication Month: August, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 2.744 kg
Number of pages: 1000 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology