Clinical Anesthesia Fundamentals: Print + Ebook with Multimedia
912 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 265
912 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 265 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451194371
- June 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Find the information you need on key aspects of anesthesia for every specialty area and every body system.
- Watch helpful video tutorials for each chapter, and assess your knowledge with questions and answers throughout the text.
- Concise, interactive video lectures allow for learner-centered instruction and simplify the delivery of dense didactic content
- Grasp important information quickly with “Did You Know?” boxes that highlight essential elements of each chapter.
- Ideal for medical students, residents, SRNAs, CRNAs, or anyone who needs a quick overview of the essential elements of clinical anesthesia in an easily accessible format.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'the most comprehensive effort at multimedia integration into a traditional textbook to date and has raised the bar for future texts in this area'
' Distinguished panel of expert editors and contributors'
'a pragmatic focus on basic topics and a true integration of multimedia learning.'
'a treasure trove of useful interactive content '
'The full text , images , and figures from the text are not only faithfully reproduced but also enhanced with a variety of useful adjuncts'
'an excellent gateway into the specialty, with a variety of approaches to providing content and built-in active learning aids'
John D. Mitchell, M.D, Anesthesiology 2016; 124:738-40
'a concise fundamental version of the iconic Clinical Anesthesia textbook by Barash et al'
'each chapter includes a generous number of multicolored diagrams , charts , and graphs to illustrate the points being made in the text.'
'Key points are emphasized in 3 different ways: (1) highlighted Did You Know text boxes in the margins, (2) video clips , and (3) multiple-choice question sets with annotated answers at the end of each chapter'
'the chapters are written in clear , concise language and the concepts follow a logical, progressive order of presentation'
'online content contains all the text , diagrams , figures , and appendices of the paper text as well as some additional question sets and lectures '
' videos include live action descriptions of procedures, ultrasound imaging, and discussions of graphic representations.'
Shannon Kilkelly, DO, Matthew D. McEvoy, MD, May 2016, Volume 122, Number 5, Anesthesia & Analgesia
Publication Month: June, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 1.520 kg
Number of pages: 912 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Anesthesiology