Grabb's Encyclopedia of Flaps: Upper Extremities, Torso, Pelvis, and Lower Extremities
1676 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1452
1676 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1452 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781451194616
- December 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Extensively indexed and organized by anatomic region, chapters follow a logical format that clearly presents all the information you need to know: indications, anatomy, flap design and dimensions, operative technique, clincal results, and summary. This comprehensive, clinically relevant information allows you to select the best flaps for safe, predictable, and aesthetically desirable results for every patient.
Volume 2 of Grabb’s Encyclopedia of Flaps, 4th Edition , covers Upper Extremities, Torso, Pelvis, and Lower Extremities. For complete coverage of every anatomic area, please order the2-Volume set.Key Features
- The most current, complete, and relevant reference available to date in the fast-changing field of plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- A new full-color design throughout, with redrawn illustrations, color figures, and vibrant clinical photographs, enhances the clinical usefulness of the text.
- Twenty-five new chapters in Volume 2 cover recent developments in the field, including, fat grafting for breast reconstruction revision and split gluteal muscle flap for autoprosthesis buttock augmentation.
- Updated content on innovative perforator flaps that have led to more versatile flap designs in nearly all areas of the body, with the added benefit of limiting donor site morbidity and expanded applications of “propeller” flaps.
- New information on vascularized lymph node flap transfer and new neurotized and composite flaps for multiple anatomic locations, including the hand.
- Chapters on less commonly used flaps moved online to preserve the encyclopedic scope of the reference, yet also maintain a manageable size in the print edition.
- Clinically useful editorial comments throughout that reflect the four editors’ more than 100 years of collective experience.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: December, 2015
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 2.812 kg
Number of pages: 1676 pages