Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination
12-Month Access Card to BatesVisualGuide.com, 18 VOLUMES, 12 Month Access
- Miscellaneous print
- ISBN: 9781469855127
- December 2013
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
• More than 7 hours of head-to-toe and systems-based videofootage features standardized patients that represent variousage groups, backgrounds, and conditions.
• Accessibility via the web allows you to prepare for class orreview material prior to exams from current browsers,devices, or locations with an internet connection.
• Convenient site functionality includes keyword search forquick access to content, ability to email a clip, and PDFtranscripts to use as reference or handouts.
• When paired with the parent and/or pocket text (in print or digital formats), Bates’ Visual Guide serves as a complete assessment learning solution for students in medical, nursing, and related programs.
• The 12-month subscription is ideal for assessment or introduction to clinical medicine courses and can be activated on the Bates Visual Guide site.
Volume 1: Head-to-Toe Assessment: Adult
Volume 2: Head-to-Toe Assessment: Infant
Volume 3: Head-to-Toe Assessment: Child
Volume 4: Head-to-Toe Assessment: Older Adult
Volume 5: General Survey and Vital Signs
Volume 6: Skin
Volume 7: Head, Eyes, and Ears
Volume 8: Nose, Mouth, and Neck
Volume 9: Thorax and Lungs
Volume 10: Cardiovascular System
Volume 11: Peripheral Vascular System
Volume 12: Breasts and Axillae
Volume 13: Abdomen
Volume 14: Male Genitalia, Rectum, Anus, and Prostate
Volume 15: Female Genitalia, Anus, and Rectum
Volume 16: Musculoskeletal System
Volume 17: Nervous System: Cranial Nerves and Motor System
Volume 18: Nervous System: Sensory System and Reflexes
OSCE videos available, including Chest Pain, Cough, Abdominal Pain, Knee Pain, Sore Throat, Low Back Pain, Shortness of Breath, Falls, Vomiting (Pediatrics), and Amenorrhea (Pediatrics). See ISBN 9781469863856.