Civetta, Taylor, & Kirby's Critical Care Medicine
1984 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1186
1984 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 1186 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781469889849
- November 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Features new chapters on Critical Care Implications in Acute Care Surgery, The Obstetric Patient, and Brain Death and Management of the Potential Organ Donor; all chapters thoroughly revised including up-to-date discussions of what happens after the patient leaves the ICU.
- Covers surgical critical care more thoroughly than any other text.
- Includes expert coverage of pharmacology, nutrition, toxicology and the environment, disaster management, point-of-care testing, bedside ultrasound, surgical infections, and much more.
- Presents information in a reader-friendly manner, streamlining the print text to focus on the material most important for bedside care in the ICU.
- Expertly edited by leaders in every area of critical care: Dr. Mihae Yu (surgery), Dr. A. Joseph Layon (internal medicine), and Drs. Layon and Andrea Gabrielli (anesthesiology), who are joined in this edition by Dr. Kenneth Wood (internal medicine).
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: November, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 3.992 kg
Number of pages: 1984 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Critical Care