Skeel's Handbook of Cancer Therapy
832 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 22
832 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 22 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496305558
- May 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- A new chapter on the Biologic Basis of Molecular Targeted Therapy , as well as a state-of-the-art review of the current development and use of novel immunotherapeutics , bring you up to date with the rationale and use of these newer agents in cancer treatment.
- Completely updated throughout to reflect current best practices, including primary indications, usual dosage and schedule, special precautions, and expected toxicities for dozens of new drugs and biologic agents.
- New contributors provide a fresh perspective on timely topics in cancer treatment and care.
- An updated section on supportive care reflects this essential aspect of the oncology team’s focus.
- Regularly updated Inkling content keeps you current with drug profiles and new immunotherapy advances.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: May, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.839 kg
Number of pages: 832 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Oncology