Pathophysiology of Heart Disease
A Collaborative Project of Medical Students and Faculty, Sixth edition, International Edition
512 Pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
512 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496308696
- September 2015
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Student-friendly features of the Sixth Edition include a new, full-color design and illustrations; end-of-chapter summaries; updated content, including recent technological advances; and access to an interactive eBook.
- New full-color presentation makes the text more visually appealing.
- Up-to-date medical imaging and color clinical photographs show real-world examples of cardiovascular diseases and related conditions.
- Updated Chapter Summaries reflect consistency in length and format, making study easier.
- Updated Additional Reading references keep readers abreast of the latest literature in the field.
- Winner of two awards of excellence from the American Medical Writers Association, and recommended by medical schools worldwide.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- A highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick-reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: September, 2015
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.771 kg
Number of pages: 512 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathophysiology, MEDICAL / Sports Medicine, MEDICAL / Allied Health Services / Emergency Medical Services, MEDICAL / Cardiology, MEDICAL / Nursing / General, MEDICAL / Test Preparation & Review