Manual of Valvular Heart Disease
549 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200
549 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496310125
- October 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Numerous tables, diagrams, and images highlight concepts, procedures, and devices related to valvular heart disease.
- Structured outline format lists landmark articles, key reviews, and relevant book chapters at the end of each chapter.
- Online chapter self-assessment questions and answers allow you to self-test and review key concepts.
- Authored by current or former Cleveland Clinic trainees and clinicians, as well as international experts in the field.
- Ideal for interventional cardiologists, fellows, cardiothoracic surgeons, anesthesiologists, cardiac technicians, sonographers, nurses, physician assistants and nurse practitioners.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: October, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.476 kg
Number of pages: 549 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology