Manual of Cardiovascular Medicine
1172 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm, 125
1172 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm, 125 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496312600
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- A new, larger format and content that is thoroughly up to date; organized by disease and treatment so you can find what you’re looking for quickly.
- With a focus on guidelines and the evidence basis for cardiovascular disease management, coverage includes approaches to common clinical syndromes and investigations, including drug therapy.
- Updated content with the latest innovations in cardiovascular medicine- including percutaneous approaches to valve disease, device management of cardiogenic shock, and the heart in the athlete.
- Clear diagrams, high-quality ECGs, and helpful summary tables provide excellent visual reinforcement to the text.
- Authoritative perspectives from the experienced staff and fellows at the Cleveland Clinic provide practical guidance in performance of common cardiovascular procedures and integration of devices.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 1.202 kg
Number of pages: 1172 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Cardiology