Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual
384 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 550
384 pages, 212.72 x 276.23 mm, 550 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496322074
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Arranges core chapters by disease presentation, including patches and plaques, papules and nodules, and ulcers.
- Includes variable morphologies, making it easier to arrive at a correct diagnosis even when encountering an atypical appearance of a common condition.
- Features chapters on special issues such as symptoms (itching and pain), immunosuppression, and pediatric, psychologic, and geriatric aspects of genital conditions.
- Offers increased information on diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, as well as patient handouts suitable for copying and distribution.
- Ideal for any clinician who sees men and women with disorders of the external genitalia, including dermatologists, gynecologists, urologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, and physician assistants.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.230 x 212.720 mm
Weight: 1.293 kg
Number of pages: 384 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Dermatology