The Washington Manual Hematology and Oncology Subspecialty Consult
Lippincott Manual Series
504 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 5
504 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 5 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496328083
- May 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Thoroughly revised to include new standards in the treatment of malignancies and hematologic disorders, mechanisms of action of new therapeutic agents, and the current use of molecular prognostic factors.
- A new chapter on immunotherapy reviews approved and potentially approved new therapies that help you improve clinical outcomes for your patients.
- A reorganized, consistent format throughout ensures that you can find what you need quickly and easily.
- Comprehensive coverage addresses all areas of hematology and oncology.
- Symptoms, signs, and problems encountered in daily practice are presented in a quick-reference bulleted format. Updated references are provided for readers who would like additional information on a particular topic.
- Written by fellows and junior faculty from the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: May, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.454 kg
Number of pages: 504 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Internal Medicine