The Washington Manual of Critical Care
784 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200
784 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 200 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496328519
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Covers the treatment and management of shock, sepsis, acute episodes of COPD and asthma, myocardial infarctions, organ failure, and other conditions and disorders.
- Provides overviews of intubation and catheterization procedures, as well as of common drug side effects and drug-drug interactions.
- Contributors hail from departments in Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, and Anesthesiology.
- New chapters have been added on ECLS, critical care ultrasound, rheumatology, and management of transplant patients.
- Includes concise, easy-to-read diagnosis and treatment algorithms for common conditions, plus bibliographical references for additional, in-depth reading.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.816 kg
Number of pages: 784 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Critical Care