The Washington Manual of Pediatrics
542 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 193
542 pages, 127.00 x 203.20 mm, 193 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496328953
- February 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Thoroughly revised chapters with up-to-date, clinically applicable content that is easy for providers at all levels.
- New chapters on Development Milestones, Child Maltreatment, and Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Coverage includes growth and nutrition, emergencies, poisonings, newborn medicine, critical care, surgery, adolescent medicine, child maltreatment, allergy and immunology, radiology, sedation, genetic diseases, and much more.
- Numerous tables, algorithms, and evidence-based references keep you up to date.
- Written by interns, residents, chief residents, subspecialty fellows, and faculty at St. Louis Children’s Hospital and Washington University in St. Louis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
'this book is of value for physicians in training '
'provide concise and accessible clinical information for interns, residents, medical students'
' updates in clinical management and chapters on emerging trends in healthcare'
'a quick and concise clinical management of pediatric conditions'
'Photographs, charts, figures and supplemental materials are easy to read and access in the online version'
Weighted Numerical Score: 91 - 4 Stars!
Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, May 13, 2016
Publication Month: February, 2016
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 203.200 x 127.000 mm
Weight: 0.567 kg
Number of pages: 542 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pediatrics