Illustrated Tips and Tricks for Intraoperative Imaging in Fracture Surgery
Sales Date: 2017-12-22
328 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
328 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496328960
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Emphasizes pre-operative planning in order to achieve the ideal relationship between positioning the patient correctly and obtaining accurate imaging.
- Offers a concise review of the radiographic bony anatomy and what should be seen during fracture reduction and instrumentation.
- Follows the successful Tips and Tricks format, focusing on detailed descriptions of technical tips and tricks for intraoperative imaging in fracture surgery.
- Features a succinct bulleted text and hundreds of illustrations, clearing demonstrating what to do at every step of the procedure.
- Ideal for everyone on the OR team, including the surgeon, technicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, and nursing staff.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 328 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Orthopedics