Neuroscience for the Study of Communicative Disorders
Sales Date: 2017-10-03
600 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
600 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496331519
- October 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- eBook available. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! The complexity of neuroscience has been simplified in every chapter, making it easier for you to master key neurological concepts.
- NEW! Expanded Clinical Correlates sections include more treatment examples and mental function cases, as well as applied Clinical Relevance boxes.
- NEW! Additional chapter-ending, problem-solving case studies deepen your understanding and help you hone your critical thinking skills.
- A consistent, step-by-step structure beginning in Chapter 4 supports learning through learning objectives, chapter introductions, anatomy and terminology by structure, clinical concerns with neurologic concepts including pathology, and a clinical application . Charts, graphs, diagrams, illustrations, brain mapping pictures, and MR and CT images (both normal and with pathologies) help you prepare for your future role as an SLP therapist or audiologist.
- Chapter-ending learning aids include summaries and review questions (with answers at the end of the book).
- An end-of-book glossary helps you master the vocabulary of neuroscience.
- Interactive, online study tools, including animations, video clips, labeling exercises, a digital Student Workbook, and more, help you master the content you need to succeed in your course and future career.
Publication Month: October, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.001 kg
Number of pages: 600 pages