Differential Diagnoses in Surgical Pathology: Gynecologic Tract
544 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 1600
544 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 mm, 1600 illustrations
- Cloth Over Boards
- ISBN: 9781496332943
- January 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Presents over 170 differential diagnoses in gynecologic pathology, including the most common entities as well as selected rare diseases.
- Provides concise, bulleted summaries of clinical and pathological findings and relevant pictorial examples on the corresponding pages.
- Features over 1,500 high-quality images of similar-looking lesions side by side for easy comparison with respect to clinicopathologic features and ancillary tests.
- Includes sections on Vulva & Vagina, Cervix, Endometrial Epithelial Lesions, Uterine Pure Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial-Mesenchymal Lesions, Ovary, Peritoneum/Omentum, Fallopian Tube and Paratubal Region, and Gestational Trophoblastic Disease.
- Ideal for practicing pathologists, pathologists in training, residents, and medical students.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
'format highlights not only why certain lesions can closely resemble one another, but also how they may be distinguished.'
' well illustrated with numerous high-quality microscopic images , accompanied by concise histologic descriptions'
' pertinent references ends each chapter'
'anybody who signs out gynecologic specimens will find it useful '
'a great job of emphasizing the most important and distinctive features of each pair of entities'
-Doodys Publishers' Club, Friday, April 28, 2017
Publication Month: January, 2017
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.183 kg
Number of pages: 544 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Pathology