Clinical and Professional Reasoning in Occupational Therapy
- ISBN: 9781496335890
- December 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Reorganized text to focuses on theories and examples of professional reasoning in practice.
- New chapters in Unit I include a detailed description of Schell’s Ecological Model of Professional Reasoning and a new chapter on Embodiment.
- Unit II includes a new chapter on Aspects of Reasoning and an expanded chapter on Interactive Reasoning.
- A brand new Unit III on Professional Reasoning in Context shares actual cases and outlines the nuances of reasoning in different practice settings ranging from the NICU to community mental health.
- Unit IV includes new and updated chapters on teaching in higher education and fieldwork, a new chapter on professional reasoning in management, and a revised chapter on considerations in research and scholarship in professional reasoning.
- Learning activities in each chapter that ask readers to use different kinds of reasoning to manage various occupational therapy scenarios.
Publication Month: December, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Weight: 1.021 kg
Number of pages: 464 pages