An Atlas and Text, Third edition
384 pages, 215.90 x 279.40 mm, 356
384 pages, 215.90 x 279.40 mm, 356 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496337177
- November 2016
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
Here’s a perfect introduction to basic eye pathology that can easily be read and mastered during an ophthalmic pathology rotation. It provides effective, efficient preparation for OKAP examinations or Board certification in ophthalmology, and will also serve as a concise clinical reference in practice. Richly illustrated and masterfully written, this best-selling ophthalmology resource equips you to understand eye pathology.
- Identify ocular diseases and disorders with the aid of more than 750 high-quality color illustrations.
- Master the latest knowledge in the field with thorough updates on abusive head trauma; spectral domain optical coherence tomography (SD-OCT); the revised IC3D classification of corneal dystrophies; IgG4-related disease; the genetics of melanoma and retinoblastoma; interpretation of lamellar keratoplasty specimens from DALK, DSEK, and refractive surgical procedures; ;; immunohistochemistry; and much more.
- Gauge your mastery of the material with more than 650 multiple-choice review questions online.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages , references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Publication Month: November, 2016
Product Format: Hardcover
Height x Width: 279.400 x 215.900 mm
Weight: 1.270 kg
Number of pages: 384 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Ophthalmology