West's Pulmonary Pathophysiology
264 Pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
264 pages, 152.40 x 228.60 mm
- ISBN: 9781496339447
- February 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Learn the very latest on COPD, asthma, restrictive lung disease, pulmonary hypertension, and much more.
- See how pathophysiology applies to clinical practice with clinical vignettes in every chapter, followed by multiple-choice questions and answers to test your comprehension.
- Visualize concepts vividly with the aid of new radiographs, CT images, and color photomicrographs.
- Study with ease through abundant chapter outlines, Key Concepts boxes, bulleted review sections, and other helpful summaries.
- Prepare for exams with 75 multiple-choice review questions, accompanied by answers and explanations, inside the book as well as in an Interactive Question Bank online.
Publication Month: February, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 228.600 x 152.400 mm
Weight: 0.388 kg
Number of pages: 264 pages