Ophthalmology Oral Board Review
232 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 170
232 pages, 177.80 x 254.00 mm, 170 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781496340115
- March 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Provides an easy-to-understand methodology that’s proven an effective strategy for achieving exam success.
- Each case is presented in a simple two-page format that includes one historical vignette, photographs, and one suggested presentation.
- Ideally suited for use by two study partners in a role-playing situation, where one student acts as the examinee and the other as the examiner.
- Perfect for residents and students—as well as directors training residents on delivering oral presentations in the clinic, in the hospital, and on the wards.
- Includes two sample oral examinations of cases, with accompanying audio files available with the eBook.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publication Month: March, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 254.000 x 177.800 mm
Weight: 0.499 kg
Number of pages: 232 pages
Bisacs: MEDICAL / Ophthalmology