Aldeen and Rosenbaum's 1200 Questions to Help You Pass the Emergency Medicine Boards
480 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm, 159
480 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm, 159 illustrations
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496343260
- April 2017
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
- Incorporates cutting-edge information from every area of emergency medicine: internal medicine, surgical specialty areas, dentistry, trauma, obstetrics, pediatrics, toxicology, environmental, psychiatry, radiology, dermatology, EMS, and bioterrorism.
- Includes 200 all-new questions throughout the 12 individual exams.
- Features case-based and image-based questions, as well as concise rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
Publication Month: April, 2017
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.907 kg
Number of pages: 480 pages