ACSM's Nutrition for Exercise Science
American College of Sports Medicine
624 Pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
624 pages, 212.00 x 276.00 x 0.00 mm
- Trade Paperback
- ISBN: 9781496343406
- November 2018
This price is valid for the United Kingdom, change location to view local pricing and availability
As an ACSM publication, this text offers the unsurpassed quality and excellence that has become synonymous with titles by the leading exercise science organization in the world.
- Case studies with discussion questions in every chapter show real-world application of the science of nutrition.
- Important Factors to Considerboxes throughout chapters summarize key points.
- Practical advice and clear explanations in every chapter prepare students for effective practice.
- In-text learning aids, including Chapter Objectives, boxed Key Terms, bulleted Chapter Summaries , and multiple-choice Chapter Questions, help students master the content of the course.
- Practical Application Activityboxes that challenge students to get actively involved with the content include such activities as using a nutrition tracker to assess their diet for a full day and analyze their energy balance.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more
Publication Month: November, 2018
Product Format: Paperback
Height x Width: 276.000 x 212.000 mm
Weight: 0.120 kg
Number of pages: 624 pages